Hello, everyone! I’ve been MIA for over a month. Most of that was me moving and setting up house (so much work to do!). We then took a two week, amazing holiday in Egypt (more on that later). I don’t announce when I’m going to be away from home for a long period of time because that’s an invitation to get robbed! Anywhoo, I’m catching up on all my emails and came across this Sudocrem competition, which sounds amazing. I thought you guys would appreciate hearing about it and maybe entering. Here are the deets:
Celebrity favourite, Sudocrem Skin Care Cream is offering 10 friends the chance to experience the ultimate VIP lifestyle for one night only; including attending a top London club, paparazzi, bodyguards and much, much more.
Sudocrem Skin Care Cream have launched their latest Facebook competition, tasking existing fans of this popular celebrity product to share with their friends, inviting at least 5 of them to the Facebook page (http://bit.ly/UP2X0C) and in doing so, enter the exclusive sweepstake to win the grand prize.
You and your group of up to nine friends will be escorted by three personal bodyguards through the centre of London to a club of your choice, before being photographed by paparazzi awaiting your arrival. Your night will also include a VIP private table for the entire evening with a bottle of vodka and mixer to get the party started. When it comes to nights out, they don’t come any better than this. The winner and up to nine friends will also each receive a free tube of Sudocrem Skin Care Cream, perfect to use as a facemask before the big night ensuring you’re looking the best for those eager paparazzi!
November 19th 2012 – 17th December 2012
Deluxe VIP Night Out in London for TEN (with Virgin Experiences http://bit.ly/M6Sjo7)
What the prize includes
• Choice of seven London night clubs and bars including free entry
• Three personal bodyguards to escort you through the city centre
• Eight paparazzi to make you feel like stars on your arrival at the club
• VIP entrance so you beat all the queues
• A VIP table for the entire evening
• A bottle of vodka and mixer to get the party started
• A DVD of your best images after the event
• Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
• Personal Accident cover to a value of £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity
• Travel costs for up to ten people (£200 maximum).
• 10 tubes of Sudocrem Skin Care Cream
Terms and Conditions apply.
Excessive hair growth is a huge problem especially for women. We are conditioned to think that smooth hair-free skin is beautiful and will try as many methods as possible to get rid of it. Mediterranean women are more prone to being hirsute, as are any women with hormonal problems or conditions that may cause excessive hair growth such as polycystic ovaries or Cushing’s syndrome.
If the problem is great, conventional hair removal methods may fail, and at this point women should seriously consulting a professional hair-removal therapist to find a permanent way to get rid of this embarrassing problem. A convenient and permanent method is the use of laser hair removal treatment, one of the preferred methods of hair removal at skin clinics, and here are the reasons why.
- Quick Results – Laser Hair Removal is extremely convenient. Small areas can be treated in 10 minutes or less and patients can return to normal activities immediately. Large areas also take far less time to treat than other methods, for example an entire back can be treated in as little as an hour. It is much faster than shaving or tweezing on a regular basis and of course, as it is permanent, it will save a lot of time in the future.
- Effective – Patients will enjoy a permanent reduction in unwanted hair plus soft, smooth and unblemished skin. Occasionally results may fade and require a minimal laser touch-up session, most patients experience long lasting results.
- Convenient – There may be areas, which are too difficult to reach when practising home hair removal methods, and may require help. Of course this may prove rather embarrassing and there may not always be a helper available. Laser hair removal will remove hair from these areas leaving smooth skin and no need for home treatments.
- Painless – Unlike waxing and electrolysis, laser hair removal is virtually pain free. No burning sensation like waxing and no sharp pains as can be experienced with electrolysis. No painful after-effects either and patients can go about their everyday lives with no discomfort. Occasionally patients have experienced slight discomfort, which is likened to mild sunburn. This is easily controlled with the use of ice or gels such as aloe vera.
- Beautiful Skin – Laser hair therapy does not irritate the skin like some hair removal creams can. It does not burn and is a hygienic method so no after effects like rashes or infections. If there are ingrown hairs, hair removal therapists will often use a little microdermabrasion to clear dead skin debris then remove the offending hair permanently.
- Cost Effective – Whilst the initial charge for laser hair removal may seem a little expensive, taking into account the cost of other treatments, which do not permanently remove hair, can put this cost into perspective. No more buying hair removal creams or paying for hair waxing treatments. Far quicker than electrolysis, so treatment will last a minimum of time compared to multiple electrolysis sessions.
You guys, I’m moving! Finally, we’ve been fortunate to get a mortgage on a little house just outside of Birmingham. I’m so excited!! Where we are moving to is filled with streets named after birds. When I did this look, G said, “you look like a Kingfisher!” because of the beautiful blue on their breasts. The brightness of this blue has been brought out by a black creamy base on the eyelid (gel eyeliner in this case). In general, a black base makes colours brighter.
Check after the break for a picture collage of this look and a full list of products :).
Face:Illamasqua Matt Primer Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet+ foundation (70) Illamasqua Under Eye Concealer (UC 320) CRC Setting powder MAC MSFN (dark) Sleek Contour Powder (medium) Black Up Cosmetics Blush (BL11) + NYX Blush (cinnamon) on apples of cheeks Mac Fix +
Eyes:Primer: Urban Decay Priming Potion Base: Sleek Ink Pot gel eyeliner (dominatrix) Eye shadows: 2000 Dazzle Me! shadow on lid (bewitch 4); Sleek Chaos palette shadows: outer v (black); crease (medium brown); above crease (pumpkin colour) Eyeliner: MAC Eye Kohl (blooz) in waterline Eyebrows: MAC mechanical pencil liner (stud) Lashes: Lancome Cils Booster, Illamasqua Masquara, Revlon lashes Lips: l/l NYX lip liner (nutmeg) l/s Illamasqua (brink) l/g Sleek Pout Polish (sugar may)