As makeup lovers, we know there is no such thing as just a pink lipstick or gloss. It’s either cerise, fuchsia, peony, cherry blossom or magenta. All totally different and we can give you at least ten reasons why we need each and every shade of a particular lipstick hue! But what if you could only have one lipstick or gloss for the rest of your life?
This is a TAG:
You are going to be cast away on a desert island, but you must maintain your fabulousness. The trick is, it can only be a lip product. What ONE lip colour could you happily live with for the rest of your days? This isn’t about your favourite or what’s haute at the moment. It should be something that doesn’t require lip liner or mixing with some other colour to make it look good. This should be a colour that you don’t have to think twice about because you know it will never fail to make you look flirty, bold or seductive every time you wear it. What would it be?
Here are the rules:
- Choose your Desert Island Lip colour (lipstick, stain, lip pencil, OR gloss). Only one, please
- Tell us why you’ve picked it (what makes it special, timeless, or the bomb)
- Post a photo of yourself wearing the lipstick . The photo should be your full face
- *You may only use these other types of products in your photo:
- Groomed brows
- Desert Island Lip product
- Tag 3 other beauty bloggers
*No paintpots, eyeshadows, eyeliner, blush, contour, highlighters or additional lip liners. Just K.I.S.S :o).
Here’s my Desert Island Lips entry:
Why: It makes me feel sexified in an innocent way. Alluring. I can put it on without a mirror without worrying that I look like Lucy Ricardo on a bad day. Appropriate for all seasons.
Here’s who I’m tagging: